Erredue Group is a mechanical machining specialized group, it’s composed of three company:
- Erredue Finiture Metalli S.n.c. located in Fossò (VE);
- Venice Mech S.n.c located in Fossò (VE);
- Zenit S.n.c. located in Galta, Vigonovo (VE).
The group values
Our prerogatives are ever been quality, punctuality, velocity e flexibility, all those things with environment respect and with attention to job security.
All starts in 1993 with the birth of Zenit S.n.c specialized in die-cast aluminum working.
Over the years, the group starts on treating sandblasting, tumbling and taping.
With the birth of Erredue Finiture Metalli S.n.c in 2011, services has been expanded with a new one: CNC mechanical machining.
During 2012 Erredue Group achieve UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification* for sanblasting and tumbling and then, in 2016 it gains the mechanical machining certification*.
During March 2018 the quality management system has been aligned by the new norm UNI EN ISO 9001:2015* and, on February, Venice Mech S.n.c. joined us, handling the metal workings, adding new machines and implementing new programming technologies, using CAD/CAM Top Solid Software.
So, the current group configurations is:
- Erredue Finiture Metalli S.n.c. deals with sandblasting and finishing operations
- Venice Mech S.n.c. deals with mechanical machining
- Zenit S.n.c. deals with tumbling
*Certifications are related to Erredue Finiture Metalli.